Webroot Spysweeper Download

Monday, December 17, 2007

Spy Sweeper v5 reviewed by regular users

This is great! The free trial version on download.com had saved my computer (the only program that got rid off some spyware that was in my start-up and causing lots of problems). And I've also used the trial version on several of my friends' computers. It hasn't picked up much, though, since I bought it. But that's probably because now I have a new hard drive and a firewall. Before, I bought the computer used and didn't know what a firewall was. I should have saved the disk and installed it when I started having problems. But oh well, it's doing it's job and if I start having problems once the CD expires, then I will probably buy a new disk. That's how good it is!

No matter where you are with your PC, whether its brand new or a few years old get this if your using the internet.I had been previously dealing with spyware, viruses and other nasty stuff until I got Spysweeper. I used Mcaffe, Adaware, Spy Bot and a couple others. None of them could clean my system or find the root problem.I would still have a Utillities program to use and maybe another Antivirus program but for the hardcore stuff Spysweeper is the best. Thanks Spysweeper, A happy customer.